Posted at June 16th, 2013
Product Description : Soal Ujian Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP
- When ……………………………. your sister?
a. did you see b. do you see c. was you saw d. had you seen
- I ……………………… her two days ago.
a. seeing b. saw c. see d. Seed
- Ina : Why are you sleepy in class?
Ines : Do I look sleepy, Na? I am not sleepy, but I have a painful stomach ache.
Ina : You should go to the doctor. Come on I’ll accompany you. The underlined words express ……..
a. obligation b. satisfaction c. advice d. offering
- What type of this ship is it?
a. cable ferry b. cruise ship c. cargo liner d. crane vessel
- He……………. to the meeting on Wednesday because he was on holiday.
a. comes b. did not came c. did not come d. does not come
- My father wanted to watch a soccer match on television ……… my mother was already watching another program.
a. but b. while c. or d. So
- Where ……………………for your holidays?
a. did you go b. went c. do you went d. was you go
- How long………………. you to drive from Mecca to Medinna?
a. did it took b. did it take c. does it take d. do it took
- Mother Theresa was awarded the Nobel peace prize in 1979 for her work among the homeless. The underlined word means … .
a. celebrated b. dedicated c. granted d. proved
- What are they doing? a. The woman is talking to her friend b. The man is whispering something to his wife c. The two woman are using glasses d. The woman is whispering something to her friend
- I don’t like dogs ___ jump on me.
a. whom b. whose c. that d. And
- A : Have you heard that uncle Joe will come next week? B : Oh. really? When did he tell you? A : Last week. The underlined sentence is used to express ……
a. happiness b. surprise c. pleasure d. enjoyment
- I ……a fantastic film at the cinema last week.
a. saw b. seeing c. seed d. See
- “Watch the TV tonight. My daughter is on TV channel 5 at eight. She always makes me happy.” “Sure, I will.” From the underlined words we know that the first speaker feels …….. her daughter.
a. angry with b. proud of c. worried about d. disappointed at
- The batik dress mother gave me is old, its colour has faded. Its refers to …
a. mother b. old c. batik d. colour
- “I am sorry I don’t know the answer, but I really wish I …” a. know b. have known c. knew d. will know
Question 17 to 19 refer to the following article At present, aeroplanes are playing a very important role to …..(17)….. one place to another. People can go round the world just in a two day flight by the world’s first supersonic airliner, Concorde, which …..(18)….. at a height of over 18.000 metres and …..(19)….. a speed of over 2.000 km per hour.
- a. disjoin b. separate c. connect d. divide
- a. goes b. drives c. flies d. comes
- a. cuts b. continues c. reaches d. moves
- My teeth were hurting ……… I made an appointment to go the dentist.
a. or b. so c but d. because
- Mary introduced me to her former lecturer …….. she married after she had graduated.
a. of whom b. whom c. whose d. who
- He ……20 years old when he started work
a. were b. was c. is d. Did
- Have you seen ……… heard the latest musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber?
a. but b. or c. so d. while
- Jaya : Why are you still here? Didn’t you tell me that you would go to Jakarta today? Setiadi : I would have been in Jakarta if the bus had not got an accident. The underlined utterance means……….
a. Setiadi went to Jakarta
b.The bus got an accident
c. Jaya went to Jakarta
d. The bus was safe
- If I find her address, I…… her an invitation.
a. will send b. would send c. sent d. send
- I wanted to go to the rock concert ……… all the tickets were already sold out.
a. but b. so c. both d. and
- If I don’t see him this afternoon, I …… him in the evening.
a. will phone b. phone c. phoned d. would phoned
- Jack : Rita, ………… Rita : Pleased to meet you. Don. Don : Pleased to meet you too.
a. I’d like you to meet my friend Don
b. don’t you know Don is my friend
c. Don wants to meet you
d. please introduce yourself to Don
- Last Thursday our English teacher …… all the exercise
. a.corrected b. is correcting c. has corrected d. has been correcting
- I wanted to eat sushi for dinner ……… I went to a Japanese restaurant.
a. but b. and c. or d. so
- Sam is the boy _____ shaved his head–he is completely bald now.
a. whose b. that c. which d. who
- “I’m sorry for …… you all this trouble,
a. having b. creating c. causing d. making
- A dishwasher is a machine ____ washes dishes.
a. who b. whose c. which d. that
- X : Have you sent the letter? Y : No, I haven’t finished typing it. X : What? You … have sent it yesterday Y : I’m sorry. I’ll send it immediately a. may b. could c. would d. might
- Which one of the statement is correct
a. canoe is the biggest one
b. speed boat is smaller than canoe
c. yatch is the biggest one
d. yatch is the same size as speed boat
- Susi : Let’s go to the Jazz Festival tonight!
Yani : You go, please. Jazz is not my music. I’d, better go back to my books. From the dialogue we know that Yani … Susi’s invitation. a. prefers b. refuses c. ignores d. accepts
Question number 37 to 40 refer to the following passage
The Titanic was the biggest ship in the world at that time. It had good facilities such as: a fully air conditional cabin, restaurant, bar, mini shop, recreation space, ship’s band and singers, medical facilities, telephone, etc. When the Titanic sailed from Southampton to New York in April 1912 with 819 crews and 1316 passengers, it sank after it sailed for four days. It happened in North Atlantic Ocean. It hit a very big iceberg. Since there were not enough lifeboats and all the passengers or the crews were very afraid, the ship sank rapidly, most of passangers and crews sank and only few people was safe.
- Where did the tragedy happen?
a. in the sea b. in the high way c. in the harbor d. In the air
- It had good facilities. The underlined word refers to ….
a. the world b. the ship c. the time d. that biggest
- Which line tells us that most of people died?
a.line 3 & 4 b. line 1 & 2 c. line 6 & 7 d. line 5
- Where did the Titanic sink exactly?
a. Southeast continent b. in the sea c. Atlantic ocean d. North Atlantic Ocean
Untuk membeli buku ini kamu bisa langsung buka web www.bukustan.com
atau klik Gambar dibawah ini